The Best 26″ Carbon fatbike fork with 483mm blade length! Check the specifications and find your perfect size handlebar today!
You may hear about suspension fatbike fork, which may help you better on shock absorbing. The truth is, when you ride on fat tire bikes, the low tire pressure is already comfortable enough for riding on snow, sand or mud. Unless you ride downhill from snow mountain, then no need for suspension forks or frames.
Here we present you our 26″ carbon fiber fat bike fork, suitable for tapered headtube, 160mm disc rotor and 15*150 thru axle. But why Rinasclta fatbike fork?
1. Toray T800+T1000 carbon fiber, so far the strongest massive producing carbon you can find.
2. Suitable for tapered headtube, perfect match for most of the fat bike frames.
3. Lightweight carbon fiber fork (646g without thru-axle)
4. For 15*150mm thru axle, 160mm disc rotor
5. UD matte/glossy/ CUSTOMIZED are all available
CARBON FAT BIKE FORK FEATURES
Tapered Fork Handle
Suitable for fat bike frame with tapered headtube: 1-1/8″-1-1/2″
Headset: Ø 39.8mm
Integrated: Ø 57mm
Standard Fatbike Skewer
Steer Tube Size
Inner tube diameter: Ø 23.6mm
Tube diameter: Ø 28.6 mm
Max Tire Size
Max tire size: 26er*5.0″