The Best 27.5er + Boost Lightweigh Carbon Mountain bike Rigid Fork with 495mm blade length! Check the specifications and find your perfect fork today!
Tons of people run full rigid mountain bikes with carbon forks. Full rigid is actually a common setup. When you ride a 27.5er plus full rigid mountain bike, you will find how well it rolls over rocks and roots.
Our 27.5+ boost rigid carbon mtb fork can take the edge off and absorb smaller chatter. Not only a carbon mtb fork is less harsh than an alloy fork, but the most important thing is a larger size tire.
Check our 27.5er plus mountain carbon fork thru axle version.
1. Toray T800+T1000 carbon fiber, so far the strongest massive producing carbon you can find.
2. Suitable for tapered headtube, perfect match for most of the mountain bike frames.
3. Lightweight carbon fiber fork (672g)
4. Boost 27.5+ fork, Thru Axle : 15*110mm
5. UD matte/glossy/ CUSTOMIZED are all available
Tapered Fork Handle
Suitable for fab bike frame with tapered headtube: 1-1/8″-1-1/2″
Thru Axle Disc Size
Hidden Cable Route
More elegant appearance
Flat Smooth Finish
UD Matte/Glossy/Customized are all available