The aerodynamic 2019 track carbon fiber road bike frame. Ride it by yourself and feel how fast you can!
One thing you may don’t know about fixie bike is that many road racing and cyclists use a fixed-gear bike for training during the winter season. That use a reasonable low gear ratio to improve their pedaling style. Suprised? That’s the amazing part of a single speed bike.
We know a lot of people love fixie just simply because you can feel pure freedom during cycling on the street. And after a few years, you may wonder how to improve the speed to have more fun? You can just train to gain more power on pedaling, but the easiest way is to switch to a carbon track bike frame.
1. Toray T800 & T1000 carbon fiber made track bike frame, simply stronger and more stiff.
2. We redesigned our frame to a more aerodynamic version, including downtube, seatpost and seatstay.
3. BSA/BB30/PF30, you can easily install your groupset without thinking if the BB is a problem.
4. Frame weight is only around 1460 g.
5. UD matte/glossy or customized your own design are well welcomed.
We now offer this professional track frame including aero fork and aero seatpost. Check our bike frame size chart below ( Now 48/51/54/57 cm sizes are all available). If you are female or teenager cyclists, this frame may also for you.
Standard high quality dropouts
BSA/ BB30/ PF30
Different BB options with strong structures
Tapped Aero Headtube
1-1/8″ to 1-1/2″ for aero
We offer you aerodynamic tube for higher speed cycling.
SEAT TUBE LENGTH