Warranty and Return
At Rinasclta, our priority is to serve our riders with the high quality cycling products in the world, and to stand behind the products that we sell.
All our frames have 2 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Our policy lasts two years, from the date of purchase, during that period, Rinasclta will replace or repair (when possible) the defective part. If it is the defects of the manufacturer, we will be responsible for paying the shipping cost for your returning item. However, if not, you will be responsible for that, shipping costs are non-refundable.
Each of our frame and component has a useful product life cycle. Each frame will have a unique identification number. Complete the provided warranty form, and send them to us. Failure to fill the form will void your warranty. Save your receipt, invoice and shipping label for proof of purchase.
Our policy lasts two years. If two years have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If there is any problem with your frame, you can take pictures or videos( point out the defect part), then we will analyze the problem and get back to you for how to solve the problem. If it is eligible for a return, we will send you the return shipping address and other details.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, we refund you the fees to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If the buyer returns the goods, not for quality problems, then the buyer needs to be responsible for the freight.
2. If the buyer has used the product and insists on returning it, the seller will communicate with the buyer and evaluate the return of the product.
1. No warranty for man-made damage
2. If quality issue within two years, the seller provides replacement and is responsible for shipping costs.
Replace product process:
1. Provide order number information(screenshot of the order confirmation email), pictures of products and serial number. (The serial number is inside the frame head tube, or at the bottom of the BB).
2. Factory analysis the issue, 1-3 days to get back with the result.
3. Communicates and negotiates solutions.