Rinasclta 2019 new lightweight carbon fiber road bike frame | Only 787g super light carbon frame with free headset
There are clearly two different preferences when talking about carbon fiber bike. One is as aerodynamic as possible, the weight is not the priority. The other is as lightweight as possible while the weight is definitely everything in the first place.
With our classic design super-light frame, now we are excited to present this 2019 new updated frame with lower seat stay, which will make your riding more comfortable while not losing the lightweight feature. With wide range of frame sizes, you could always find the right light frame here.
1. SuperLight frame with updated lower seat stay design
2. PF30 bottom bracket, with BB convertor, you could ride with nearly all kinds of groupset.
3. Tapped headtube with aero top tube.
4. From 49cm to 58cm, our full range sizes can match almost anyone’s demand for lightweight frame.
5. We use Toray T800+T1000 carbon fiber to build this frame.
We now offer this beginner’s frame including lightweight fork and classic seatpost. Check our bike frame size chart below ( Now 49/52/54/56/58cm sizes are all available). If you are female or teenager cyclists, this frame is for you.
SUPERLIGHT CARBON ROAD BIKE FRAME FEATURE
Inner Cable in Chainstay
Updated inner cable routing in chianstay
Headtube:1-1/8″ to 1-1/2″
Rear Rim Brake Hole
Classic rear rim brake hole, easy to install
Classic Front Rim Brake Hole
With lightweight carbon fork (300 gram)
Only 787 g (49cm size)
Inner Cable Route Guide